Thursday 19 July 2012

Dil pe pathar rakh ke...CONFESSIONS..!!!

Yeah right today I'm in the mood to do something different , something unconventional.
Oh You dirty heads , its not a thing which you people are mending it in your ways..Boo you..!!

I'm talking about " confessions ". Yeah ! something which we people are not habitual of . Nowadays its completely an "alien-thing".
But as I told you at the very beginning itself that I'm just transcending the blog . Before you people get clutched in mundaneness I'll better start off my confession list.
Squarely coming to the very first confession of mine .

1. How that damn thing works..urghhh..??

You know what I'm not at all tech-savvy . No fancy phones , no flashy gadgets . no insanely expensive electronic toys.
Chalo I confess that I'm not good at handling such high-end gadgets . I'm a complete gawaar in this particular field...han bus isi field me..zyda khush mat ho...huh :p
Simply tell me what good that be if I'm smashing my "tech-beauty" brutally on the ground just because of the " logically stupid reason " of being a complete naive on this account . How to use the bloody touchscreen ( han bhai I CAN'T use touchscreen...or dikhao battisii..huh again..!!)
Just imagine violently knocking down your cellphone ( gussa insaan se kuch be kara skta hai...my tangible gyaan  ) , Merely by the envision it generates goosebumps .

2. Life in a METRO...

Gazing stupidly at people's face in the metro and guessing what they might be thinking and guess what I can read their brains , at that moment they are thinking...
Oh Come On..!! Girl don't you have anything else to do. See that much vella I am .I think I should get an award for this kinda Vellapanti .
 You know what , the real fun begins when we people ( me and my bestie) start laughing like maniacs and almost putting ourselves in the situation to get thrown by other passengers out of the metro .But metro doors are automatic . Thankfully .



3. I'm not stupid , just CREATIVELY INSANE


Hmmm..that sounds pretty much sophisticated and classy.
I would give you guys an example then you people would understand that better.
Pressing the buttons of t.v remote when the batteries are dead , just with the hope that with all that smashing and vigorous swings that might work again .
See how much optimistic I am..:D
Anyways, I guess one such example was enough . Mere pas toh dhero hai .

                                        


4. When I'm still Home , I'm on my way to destination reaching just in 5 minutes 

I'll be there in 5 minutes ...pakka...I guess this one should get an award for " The most Universally accepted fact " , as the researchers unofficially told me that in this very eye-opening truth that 99% people agree with this fact ( Arey haan baba the researchers are Chintu and Babloo in my neighborhood ) :p
Chalo keeping my stupendous silly jokes apart coming back to the topic.

                                                 
When I'm still home , I'm on my way to  reach the destination reaching just in 5 minutes . Yeah I know my pyaari pyaari dostiyan are gonna kill me after reading this . Baksh do is nanhi si jaan ko...
Perhaps this was the point where I can call it a CC .Enlightening the abbreviation - "Common Confession" ) 
Hahaha...Crazy little things...Crazy people...Crazy world..!!!

5. Ohh S#IT..!!! Not again 

This is the most common gesture used by people in variant situations..;)
Precisely here I'm expressing this highly DIVERSE and DYNAMIC expression when we miss stations when me and my bestie commuting via metro.
I'm gonna tell you one of our such encounter where this expression was highly appropriate.
One fine day , we guys were commuting by metro as we had a piece of errand in Noida. We took the yellow line metro and then we started our chit-chat We were just talking a bit on general things , a little on the weather , exchanged comments on the outfits we wore that day , yesterday , day before yesterday and the same goes in the order for the future tense , a frenetic discussion on the STUFF , thats it . That day seemed no different , TILL NOW , in this usual chitty-chatty thing , we forgot that we have to deboard at rajiv chowk but we missed our destination by 12 stations . Can you believe that..???
and we were like Oh S#IT..!!! Not again...( as we did this many times before )

We reached a place with the most unconventional name - Sultanpur. But hats off to our audacity , we accelerated  our pace , changed the metro and saved ourselves from the enigmatic place.
Ciao for now , catch you soon my amazing readers in my next blog . But seriously 12 stations ...that was recklessly Whoa..!!!
Next time STUFF ke bareme kam bat krenge . Hopefully . ;)
  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. for your 5 minute stuff i think you are in deep deep trouble................sudhar ja........;)

    ReplyDelete